OUCH!: Poem of the Day/// hbz/// SPEECH

TV Poetry
 
I don't have to get your Identity of Thinking
In order to believe you Love your Mom
 
My shirt has an opposite pattern than your shirt
 
You have no boundaries...
 
You think
The World is Your House
I just got the one house
I Live In My House
 
IN
 
In
'My House of Skin'

IN

In
'My House of Morter'
 
Everyone has their Natural reaction
Everyone has their Ancestors shoes
It's HOW WE ARE
It's Who We Are
 
Types and Sides
Will
Forever
Battle
for
Moral Rule/// It's always paid well...
'MORAL RIGHT'/// MORAL CORRECTNESS'
Is a sweet righteous/// Vacation(spot
 
2 Points
2. It's NOT
Any ones
FAULT/// Identity can not be Faked
 
All
The Sides
Types
Warriors/// The Join-ers
Have
Existed 4-Ever
 
This STUUUUPid Thing
'Disagreement to War'
(The Hostile World)
Has a
FLIP
SIDE
2 The Real Side)))) !Joy!!!
The Cheesy Warm Side
Love of Family
Love of Good Times
Love of Living
(Everybody DOES IT)
 
2 Points
2. The Fix Is In/// Ride
The Wave

2.The Fix Is INcluded

The !Joy!! Side
IS
A Personal Design

No comments:

Post a Comment