OUCH!: Found Poem/// Song of the Day//// Husker Du's Neighbors

Straydog Revisited
 
I was upstairs/// My room/// Record player/// Record crates
Poetry
Fiction
Philosophy
organized in milk crates
 
Rummaging...
 
I found a notebook that I carried around/// More than a decade ago
 
X
 
Voice of The Disillusioned "Dumb" DRUNK Wasted Youth Blued Blues
 
Rage as an Ache
Lovesick romantics roaming record store mines
 
Rank and File
Stumbling
Spokes
Model/s
 
Voice of a new generator
Propelled by an old generator
 
In
Love
with
 
Falling
 
down.
(That world makes a lot of sense/// Gravity works/ I Fall/// I land land land land accordingly/// Living inside Gravity's world/// No disappointment/// Raw Throbbing sweaty meat with a once sheltered boy mind/// Taking the HIT)
 
Reverberated
Disorderly
 
Born
Replacements
The Replacements//// Pleased To Meet Me era
Paul Westerberg was all my friends impersonal but private autobiograffist
THE LINK IS DIRECTLY BELOW THESE WORDS


No comments:

Post a Comment