OUCH!: Poem of the Day/// hbz

Listening To
The Fifth Best
Mix Tape
Ever Made
 
x
 
 
x
 
He said:
"I hope Bobby and Con Jr. make it."
 
x
 
Out/ Among it
 
Striding the buffalo stroll
 
Smell: Exhaust pipe spit
 
Wet
Skunk
Blues
 
("There's the bar where Hendrix played.")
 
x
 
Syllables are Colors
 
x
 
Street
Light
 
Bulbs
 
Reflect
 
Leisurely
 
On
 
Wet
 
Black tar and concrete
 
x
 
("Following the foolish fire.")
 
x
 
Before this
Next
Thought
 
In reverse order/ is
 
Everything that ever happened
 
Before this next thought
Everything that's happened is alive and gone
 
x
 
I am a
Repeater
 
Breathing with the terrors
 
This
Is a Repeaters game
 
This
is symbolic of
This
 
x
 
He said:
"Ron Asheton pierced my heart
with his secret un-teachable element.
His tone and attack run through my D.N.A."
 
x
 
("I sure hope there's no reincarnation/// It could get worse.")
 
x
 
Man Ray in the way the backyard feels
 
x
 
This rain is doing wonders for my hanging plants and tomatoes
 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment