OUCH!: Poem of the Day/// hbz

They're a 10 1/2
No, They're 10's
 
x
 
 

 
x
 
Walking in my autonomy poem
Arguing with the local militia
 
Same old grill ranker:
Louis Malle's
Alphaville
vs.
Goddard's
Breathless
 
Debating the size of my shoes
 
Speculating:
Curly's body fat ratio
("Yuck, yuck, yuck.")
 
Is this stillness?
Here let me see
 
Is this a new-fangled version of silence?
I dig the complimentary hum
 
Foggy spouting poem
I see you
("Remember when Pete Townsend says that at the end of "Happy Jack"?")
 
Living in a poem poem
Walking in a poem poem
Breathing a graphic novel poem
 
It's right there
In ya
Through ya
All ya
All living isms
The IS poem
 
Contained energy of a rockin' new poem
Again
All day
New
Now
Poem
 
Beginning
Ending
Mid
Love
Poem
 
All in
The weather poem
 
All in
The living species poem
 
All in
The hey what are doing(?) poem
 
Modified and re-occurring
 
Dig
Your
Poem
("Or don't and that's your poem.")
 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment